Visegrad Plastic Surgery Conference Information
Dear Visegrad Plastic Surgery Participant,
here you will find the practical and useful information about our event.
1. Conference date: 28.02- 2.03.2019 r.
2. Venue: Hotel Irena Eris SPA, Dębowa 19b, 57-320 Polanica-Zdrój
3. The average temperature in February is approximately -5 Celsius during the day. Snow is expected. Warm clothes are recommended.
4. Official language of the Conference is: English.
5. The currency in Poland is the Polish Zloty (PLN). Credit cards are accepted for payment in virtually all hotels, restaurants and shops.
6. Conference Program is available on the website:
7. Morning courses
registration for morning courses is required and will be available at registration desk.
8. Personal badges:
Participants will receive their personal badges at the registration desk and are required to wear them during the Conference.
10. We encourage you to visit Company exhibition which will be situated in the hotel foyer during the whole conference.
11. Registration desk will be located in the hotel foyer and will be open:
28.02.2019 - 15.00-18.30
01.03.2019 - 08.00-19.00
02.03.2019 - 08.00-19.00
12. Accompanying persons are very welcome. Please make sure that you register them and make a payment until February 20th.
13. Social program during the conference:
We kindly invite all Participants to take a part in our events:
Thursday, February 28th
20:00-21:30 - Welcome Reception
in the hall of Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris
Dress code: informal
Friday, March 1st
10:00-13:15 - Activity in Zieleniec
For organizational and logistical reasons pre-registration is required and available until February 18th.
The competition will be held in the Ski Centre in Zieleniec (20 km from Polanica Zdrój). There will be one skiing round. Team classification will also be taken into consideration.
Transport to the Ski Centre in Zieleniec is organized by buses. The meeting point is in front of Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris at 9:45-10:00 March 1st. Please be on time!
It is best to use your own skiing equipment.
The Ski Centre in Zieleniec rents skiing equipment at your own expense. Please note, however, that it may take some time. Remember to take your ID document with you.
The registered persons receive ski pass for ski lift and starting number. Please remember to return your ski pass at the end of competition to Organizers.
Buses will be marked with the logo of the conference - REMEMBER NOT TO BE LATE FOR THE BUS. Otherwise, you will have to organize the transport by yourself to the Ski Centre Zieleniec and at your own expense.
After the competition bus will leave at 13:15 pm from Zieleniec Ski Center. Meeting Point Hotel Szarotka.
In case of any problems during the transport to the Ski Centre Zieleniec you can phone the event organizer. The phone number will be given in the conference materials.
11:00-13:00 Polanica Zdrój walking tour with a guide.
The cost is included in conference fee.
For those who do not take part in ski competitions, we offer visiting Polanica Zdrój with a guide.
Registration is required.
In order to book your ticket please contact conference office DIVISIA until February 20th e-mail: email@example.com
20:00 - Get together program (Bowling Bar Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris).
We provide finger food menu and drinks. The night will be accompanied by Jazz Band.
Every Participant will receive 2 tickets for drinks in the hotel BAR.
Dress code: Smart casual
Saturday, March 2nd
20:30-00:00 - Dinner (Restaurant Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris)
Gala Dinner will be accompanied by Hot Lips boogie Band.
We provide buffet menu. The amount of alcohol will be limited.
The hotel bar will be available all night if you will have any special requirements. The cost will be on your own.
Dress code: Black tie
The traditional costume is very welcome.
For more details please follow us on social media!
See you in Polanica Zdrój
Information sent to all registered participants in:
Visegrad Plastic Surgery Conference, Polanica Zdrój, 28.02.-02.03.2019